Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's a Boy!

A friend of mine asked if I would make some cookies for her daughter's baby shower, so of course I said yes. Cookies are my favorite thing to bake.



                                         I made an assortment of different cookies.



 If you are wondering how to do the letters. I printed the letters on the computer then placed parchment paper over the print out. Then I melted white chocolate and traced the image.While the image is still wet cover them with small white nonpareils. When your letters are completely dry flood your cookie and then place letter on where ever you desire.



                                               I really like the little baby feet.
                         

I didn't have a bib cookie cutter so I used a flower shape and then cut out a small circle out of the top.


1 comment:

  1. Jessica - Thank you for your comment on my blog - I apologize for contacting you through your comments; however, you didn't leave me an e-mail address... The tiny hearts you saw on my cookies come from Cake Art in Georgia. You can order on-line. I never miss an opportunity to stop at Cake Art during our travels down to Ft. Benning to see our Ranger! :) I hope that helps. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions! Thank you for reading along!

    ReplyDelete